That many people still do not know,
and that the media is silent …
1. Chiropractic is the world’s first concept of neuro-vertebral care thanks to its technical qualities and its scientific evolution, its clinical reliability, the number of its qualified practitioners, the number of its students (more than 15000 in 35 specialised international faculties ) and the number of patients treated. It thus occupies the first place among all the manual health care.
It is also the second most important health profession in both the United States and Canada, and the third largest in the world after Medicine and Dental Surgery.
2. More than one million vertebral adjustments are performed every day by more than 100,000 Doctors of Chiropractic – Doctors of Chiropractic (D.C.) – currently practicing on the planet in nearly 75 countries.
3. Over the last 20 years, one accredited faculty per year has been opened, with the number of world-renowned chiropractors doubling every 20 years to reach every country in the world.
4. Chiropractic is the only natural health profession specifically focused, from the beginning of studies, on manual vertebral care at its highest level with a specific university education (similar to dental) of 6 years full-time after a scientific baccalaureate (more than 6,000 hours of compulsory courses at an average of 35 hours per week).
So, unlike the vast majority of natural medicines, Chiropractic is not taught by courses or weekend seminars.
5. More than 20 leading industrialised countries have already officially granted doctors of chiropractic an independent legal status of “first contact practitioner”, similar to doctors in dental surgery.
6. Chiropractic is the only concept of manual care to have independent, internationally recognized, officially recognized and controlled conventional teaching in large, well-equipped, accredited faculties with specialized academic public clinics.
7. After more than a century of existence, the chiropractic profession has established itself as a major health profession in North America by its social popularity. It is currently the only concept of natural health care that has been formally established parallel to conventional medicine by its clinical qualities, with practitioners graduated from universities with a specific status in the world of health.
8. In all the countries of Europe and the EEC, chiropractors are accredited or exercise freely in regard to the benefits they bring to public health. More than 70 years after the first European country, the French Ministry of Health officially recognized chiropractors. (Law n ° 2002-303 of the 4/3/2002, and the decree of the 7/1/2011)
9. Over the last 20 years, more than a thousand official scientific studies around the world have concluded in the reliability and effectiveness of the care of qualified chiropractors, thus supporting the biological realism, clinically concretized, of chiropractic concepts.
10. Since 1983, more than a hundred major US hospitals (including military hospitals) now have a chiropractic service with a team of chiropractors working in perfect collaboration, on equal terms and in good agreement with the doctors. This situation is growing more and more, to the benefit and satisfaction of patients.
11. At the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, 17 chiropractors officially appointed by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) treated athletes of all nationalities with recognized success. Praised, the experience was renewed in Atlanta in 1996 on a larger scale (the faculty of neighboring Chiropractic was involved). It is systematically renewed officially for all J.O. In this regard, chiropractors are the only natural health practitioners officially approved by the IOC.
12. In the United States, the number of chiropractic patients tripled between 1964 and 1984. It doubled widely from 1990 to 1995.
13. Out of 100 patients treated by vertebral manual care in the USA, over 95 are by chiropractors.
14. More than 90 million Americans regularly consult their 85,000 chiropractors, for an average growth of 15 million each year.
15. One in 20 Americans consults a chiropractor in the year, especially for back pain and then for stress. Today, more than 2 million children are cared for every year in the US by chiropractors.
16. Since 1992, United States Army Health Services (Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy) have chiropractor officers; some aboard US Navy aircraft carriers. The Israeli army follows this pattern.
17. One in three Canadians consults regularly with their chiropractor each semester.
18. “More effective, more reliable, less costly than conventional medical treatment for musculotendinous problems,” Chiropractic says of the major health care reimbursement systems in the United States. For years.
Chiropractic has its own chapter in the official publications of the American health authorities. Chiropractors are the only natural health professionals recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
As such, the World Chiropractic Federation (WFC), WHO’s official partner, receives annual funding from WHO to organize international symposia, studies and congresses on Chiropractic and its contribution to public health.
19. The security of practice in this profession is so remarkable that American chiropractors’ professional insurances are 5 to 10 times less expensive than those of physicians. This proportion remains the same, sometimes even better, everywhere else in the major industrialized countries.
20. In Europe, most mutuals and health insurers have a long history of reimbursing the care of graduate chiropractors. However, with the new European legislation, reimbursements for chiropractic care by mutuals and insurers are growing more and more, including in France.
21. The accidental disability appraisal system developed by chiropractors is the main officially approved system in the United States used by insurance, lawyers and magistrates for its realistic accuracy and fairness. It serves as a reference in all disputes.
22. After the terrorist attack in 1995 destroyed a large federal government building in Oklahoma City (USA), 70 chiropractors voluntarily provided operational maintenance for rescue team members throughout the search period. rubble. Their much appreciated service has been publicly praised by the authorities and the press. It was the same after the terrible attack on the Worl Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
23. In North America, Australia and Europe, chiropractors and physicians, while retaining their respective but complementary approaches to health, associate themselves intelligently and courteously in their work. May this finally serve as an example in France, the interest of the patient being primordial and priority …
24. The National Institute of Health (NIH), funded by the US Congress and located in Maryland, has decided to allocate $ 15 million for future years to chiropractic research. A US government organization called Tricare got a $ 220 million Congressional vote to provide chiropractic adjustments to all American military personnel based in Europe.
25. More than 80% of international scientific publications on osteoarticular disorders are from the chiropractic profession.
26. The US Congress voted the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for 2009 to introduce additional chiropractic services in 11 military hospitals that did not yet have one.
Sources: Extracts from Anglo-Saxon press articles. Statistics and insurance studies or American and Canadian scientific research groups. Statistics of the Ministry of Health and the US Medical Corps. Investigations and Commission on Natural Therapies of the French Ministry of Health. Studies of the Rand corp. NDAA 2009, Section 704. International Scientific Press. ECE legislation and French legislation.
Click below to sign up for our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest blogs and articles.
Website Design & SEO by WordPressExperts.org
Our team will reply to your questions as quickly as possible or even write a requested blog.
Chiro System Team